It appears there is a single button permitted, and as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you have the ability to select something new. If you never ever picked a username to begin with, currently's your chance to secure a far better LINK and e-mail compared to the arbitrarily created number appointed by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore once you select the new one.
How to Change Ur Username On Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the area offered. Facebook will certainly let you understand whether that username is available. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it once. You are additionally meant to use your genuine name when establishing this.
4. When you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account as well as active!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.