Is your Facebook account image obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Change Ur Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to chop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is established as your account photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to make use of.
- While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to make use of.
-While the picture is presented on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that select Done when you're ended up.