Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
How To Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you wish to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and the photo is established as your account image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you desire to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to utilize.
- While the picture is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you want to utilize.
-While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, after that pick Done when you're ended up.