Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
How To Change Profile Photo On Facebook App
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and also the photo is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you desire to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you desire to make use of.
- While the picture is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, then choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you wish to make use of.
-While the picture is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, after that select Done when you're ended up.