How To Change Page Name On Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to review and also accept your new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your concern might be included in the faqd section.