How To Change The Name Of Your Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to see all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval could take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to evaluate as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your concern might be featured in the faqd area.