How To Change Name Of Page On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More option to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate and accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your inquiry might be included in the commonly asked questions section.