How To Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval could occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to review as well as authorize your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your question may be showcased in the faqd area.