Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little old as well as stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Change Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you want to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you desire to use.
- While the picture is presented on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you wish to utilize.
-While the image is displayed on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your preference, then pick Done when you're completed.