How To Change Facebook Pages Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine and approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its new name.
I have just revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your question could be included in the faqd section.