How To Change A Facebook Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More choice to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval might occupy to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to assess as well as accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your question could be showcased in the commonly asked questions section.