How To Block Someone From Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to remove and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can check out a list of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as pick "Banned" in the People Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the person to access your page once more.
Bonus: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: