How To Block Someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to see the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can see a listing of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section as well as choose "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the person to access your page again.
Bonus offer: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: