How To Block A Person On Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box and also click "Okay" to remove as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could view a list of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area as well as select "Banned" in the People Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the person to access your page once again.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: