How To Block A Person From A Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box and click "Okay" to remove and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You could view a list of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and pick "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the individual to access your page once more.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: