How To Block People From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to see the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could view a listing of prohibited users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as select "Banned" in individuals Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the individual to access your page once again.
Bonus offer: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: