How To Block A Page On Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to view the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box and also click "Okay" to get rid of and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could check out a listing of prohibited customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also select "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the person to access your page once again.
Incentive: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: