As i currently told you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting as well as by utilizing it you could make your Facebook account extremely secure and also private. Now Facebook customer has his control over lot of things on his Facebook account and also Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In instance if you don't want complete strangers to see your friend list then you can just hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public just adhere to the this overview:
How To Block My Friends List On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name on top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the upper right edge of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New choices show up allowing you to modify your friends list privacy setups to name a few things.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" area.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to forbid people from watching your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everyone other than you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to finish.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and also click your name at the top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch on top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to everybody other than you.