How To Ban Someone From A Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as section to see the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box and also click "Okay" to remove and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can see a list of prohibited customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and choose "Banned" in the People Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the individual to access your page once more.
Perk: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: