If you upload anything on your wall or as a status and pick Close friends, only the people inside the Close friends list will have the ability to see it as well as the activities will certainly not show up to various other individuals from your account.
Close friends is a clever list, it provides top priority to friends who are inside it. Aside from this, the friends that are added in your Close Friends list get detailed notice concerning every standing update that you upload, as well as the activity that you carry out on Facebook.
How to Add to Close Friends List On Facebook
In order to manage your Close Friends list, you should comply with the steps offered listed below:
- On your preferred browser, open Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
- On the homepage of your account, pick the Close Friends category from the left pane.
- On the Close Friends web page that opens, click the Manage list button from the top right edge of the home window.
- From the drop-down that shows up, click Edit list.
- On the Edit Close Friends box that opens up, you can get rid of a friend from the Close Friends list by hovering the mouse to the target friend's picture, and also clicking the X icon that appears on top right.
- In order to add friends to the Close Friends list, click the On This list switch, as well as from the drop-down list that appears, click Friends.
- From the displayed list of existing friends, click to choose the ones that you wish to include in the Close Friends list.
- Click Finish to verify the adjustments.
You will be able to preview all the alerts and also actions performed by the members included in the Close Friends list. You could additionally toggle in between the settings of alerts that you hop on your email or on your Facebook wall by managing the notices area provided on the Close Friends web page itself.