Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old and stale? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Add A Profile Picture To Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you desire to use for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the picture is established as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you desire to make use of.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you desire to use.
-While the picture is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your preference, then pick Done when you're finished.