There are numerous means to do this however we will consider publishing them from your computer as well as this overview will certainly reveal you how.
How To Add Photo To Facebook Post
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're posting several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly submit your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include message to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You can likewise click + Album then click Create Album when prompted if you want to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.