If you post anything on your wall or as a standing and pick Close friends, just the people inside the Close friends list will certainly have the ability to watch it as well as the activities will not be visible to various other users from your account.
Close friends is a smart list, it gives top priority to friends that are inside it. Aside from this, the friends that are included your Close Friends list get detailed alert regarding every condition upgrade that you upload, and also the activity that you perform on Facebook.
How to Add People to Close Friends On Facebook
In order to manage your Close Friends list, you should follow the steps offered below:
- On your favored web browser, open Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your credentials.
- On the homepage of your profile, choose the Close Friends category from the left pane.
- On the Close Friends page that opens, click the Manage list button from the top right corner of the window.
- From the drop-down that shows up, click Edit list.
- On the Edit Close Friends box that opens, you can remove a friend from the Close Friends list by hovering the mouse to the target friend's picture, and clicking the X symbol that appears on top right.
- In order to include friends to the Close Friends list, click the On This list switch, and also from the drop-down list that appears, click Friends.
- From the presented list of existing friends, click to pick the ones that you want to add to the Close Friends list.
- Click Finish to validate the adjustments.
You will have the ability to sneak peek all the alerts as well as activities carried out by the members added to the Close Friends list. You can likewise toggle between the modes of alerts that you hop on your e-mail or on your Facebook wall by handling the notifications area supplied on the Close Friends page itself.