Is your Facebook account photo obtaining a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Add A New Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you want to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", and also the image is set as your account image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you wish to make use of.
- While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your liking, after that choose Done when you're finished.