There are a number of ways to do this however we will certainly take a look at publishing them from your computer system and this guide will show you how.
How To Add More Photos To A Post On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post images to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're publishing numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include message to the post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you wish to add your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will upload your image(s) to your chosen Facebook page.