If you can't find archived Facebook messages, utilize the appropriate set of guidelines below. Remember that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How To Access Archived Facebook Messages
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
Ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived discussion on Facebook, you should go through the steps listed below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab over the conversations, and after that click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could undergo the discussion that you're trying to find.
On a Smart phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the screen as well as kind the name of the person you intend to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you wish to see from the search results page and after that you'll see every one of the messages from that individual.
If you're using Facebook's mobile internet site from your phone or tablet computer, you can not explore the conversations themselves but you could search for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For instance, you could search "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry however you can not search for specific words you and Henry sent out each other.