How Do You Untag A Photo On Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook as well as click the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe image situated at the top left of page).
2. Click the notification containing information regarding the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. When you locate the appropriate notification, click on the image web link as well as it will redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the image, click "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options explaining why you intend to get rid of the tag (i.e. I want to remove this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the ideal one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have effectively gotten rid of the tag from the photo and also it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Look at the name noted in the top-right corner of the screen. If the provided name is not your organisation name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as select your business name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service web page will certainly pack.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and address of your service provided under your cover picture. Click the "Photos" alternative simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall pictures you have actually uploaded. Click the picture consisting of the tag you wish to remove, and it will immediately enlarge. A list of all the tagged people shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your computer mouse over the name of the person you wish to untag. After a minute, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.