How Do You Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you wish to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you want to share the post with. You could repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you possess or as an exclusive message to an additional individual.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to choose to omit specific individuals or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, however supplies the possibility to include in the initial message or describe why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While uncommon, some posts could not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you desire to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always provide credit report to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific customer, ensure you have authorization to do so. If the post has individual details, the user could not desire the post shown to anyone outside their own circle of friends.