There are numerous means to do this but we will certainly check out publishing them from your computer and this guide will certainly reveal you how.
How Do You Post Pictures To Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're posting several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly publish your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album then click Create Album when triggered if you would love to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will post your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.