There are a number of ways to do this however we will certainly look at posting them from your computer system as well as this overview will show you just how.
How Do You Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're posting numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will publish your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly upload your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.