How Do You Make Your Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will open the photo.
- The photo should be one that you submitted, not just among you that another person uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol generally appears like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll discover below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly alter your image's personal privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper ideal corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe icon and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the picture and also select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.