If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How Do You Delete Pages You Made On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.