How Do You Deactivate An Instagram Account
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram website. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's ideal of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this web link on the ideal side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and after that click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on all of your connected gadgets.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and password and your account will be reactivated just as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will still should visit to each of your tools.