If you can't locate archived Facebook messages, make use of the appropriate set of directions listed below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How Do U Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
How you can find an archived message on Facebook?
To watch an archived discussion on Facebook, you should undergo the steps listed below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you can undergo the conversation that you're looking for.
On a Mobile phone
You can get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the display and also kind the name of the individual you wish to see messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you wish to see from the search results then you'll see every one of the messages from that individual.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile internet site from your phone or tablet, you can not explore the conversations themselves yet you could search for a person's name from the listing of conversation strings. For example, you could browse "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry however you can't search for certain words you and also Henry sent each other.