Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in attribute is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Web. If you want to use Skype on Android, right here is what you ought to do:
How Do I Sign Into Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the contact number or e-mail address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you want Skype to immediately log in through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, as well as accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.