How Do I See My History On Facebook
Click the equipment symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the application's description web page. On the next page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area allows you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous mins to pack the first time as it recovers your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's info page. On the following display, you are asked to give permission for the application to fetch your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will see a list of names with straight links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before area. If someone has actually removed you as a friend because you installed the application, then that individual's name is received this area. For best outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to inspect who has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last few days. You could return to this view at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the page to see all the pictures that you have ever before published to your Facebook account. The first time the app lots, it may take several minutes to show the images.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You can independently view the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.