How Do I Reset My Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down listing, both which allow you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username and networks, the majority of which could only be changed one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to allow or disable settings like login notifications as well as approvals, as well as app passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and "Blocking" choices to alter your settings for just how you can be located on Facebook as well as by whom, as well as just how others could connect with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that appear next to your preferred settings making and validate modifications. Readjust the target market selector device where readily available to designate how you share your web content and how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook alerts you regarding activity that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" options enable you to make and also verify any adjustments. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Utilize the "Followers" tab to transform following on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and other Facebook participants make use of. Click the "Edit" links to alter settings for specific applications or click the "X" to eliminate an application altogether.