There are numerous means to do this however we will check out uploading them from your computer system as well as this guide will reveal you just how.
How Do I Post Photos To Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're uploading multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add text to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album then click Create Album when prompted if you 'd like to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will submit your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.