How Do I Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to post. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content right into the post box. You could also include a tinted background by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click one of the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose a photo or video from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.