How Do I Make My Friends Private On Facebook
If this open gain access to makes you awkward, here's exactly how you can stop these viewings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and enter your individual timeline by clicking the link that includes your name and also account image, situated on the appropriate side of the top bar.
2. Once there, click the switch that states "Friends" This web link will certainly be located straight over package where you create standing updates, post photos/videos, as well as develop life occasions.
3. Then, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the top right edge, as well as look for a little photo of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Ultimately, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the right side, and also choose the personal privacy setup that works best for you.
If you intend to have the most personal privacy possible, click "Only Me" Nevertheless, you do have various other options. You can make the list available to people who are friends with you (Friends), or restrict it to your especially good friends (friends Except Associates). You could also create a customized list of who can, and could not access the list (Personalized). If you later choose to drop these protection constraints entirely, you can constantly make your friends list offered to everybody (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that states "More Options" to see various other choices for that can, and can not, watch your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We wish your enhanced protection settings will certainly offer you peace of mind as you discover the most popular social networks network on the planet.