How Do I Link Facebook And Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could attach your individual profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and can select exactly what sort of content you wish to share by clicking on the boxes.
Below you can decide what does it cost? information you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Now you'll be able to merely upload a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both services and upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will immediately truncate your post with an instantly created short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.