If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do I Delete Pages From Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered removal setting.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites initiatives elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.