If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do I Delete One Of My Facebook Pages
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has gone into removal setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to remove your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.