If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Business Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts elsewhere? Let us understand about it in the comments.