If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do I Delete Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.