How Do I Contact Facebook About A Problem
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse cursor over each choice to watch its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your account settings.
- Personal privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also look into the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, given that they cover usual problems and problems.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a series of steps that explain how to correct your scenario.
- For example, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also key in a couple of words connected to your complaint. You ought to see several recommendations pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a particular issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your inquiries are typically attended to in this section.
- To delve into marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your existing problem provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to search for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Problem through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower best side of the website beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions form. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the list below kinds, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the display and afterwards click your recommended language.
7. Fill in the issue type. This will certainly vary from person to person based upon one's individual info as well as the nature of one's problem, but make sure to be as complete as possible when submitting this kind. You ought to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so anticipate your e-mail to show up appropriately within 3 to five company days.
Approach 3: Sending an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't really currently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could also utilize a contact number here.
4. Type in your complete name. Ensure the name listed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID offered, take one now and also send it to on your own using email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could justify the resurgence of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you may not receive a response for numerous days.
- If you do not receive a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is beneath the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Ensure you can access whichever platform you decide to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you detailed your phone number, you need to get a text with a code.
- If you pick email, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could likewise prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).