How Do I Change The Name Of My Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review and also approve your new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your question might be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.