How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your question could be included in the faqd section.