Is your Facebook account image obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
How Do I Change My Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to chop the image to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you desire to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you desire to make use of.
- While the picture is presented on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you wish to utilize.
-While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your preference, after that select Done when you're completed.