If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How Do I Cancel Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to delete your page you could restore it by going to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us know about it in the comments.